Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Winter Friends

It's time for another theme week!! This time I'm going to focus on winter cards!! I've made my list of stamps I want to use so now it's just a matter of making time and getting them inked up!

The first card for my winter theme uses an old Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamp, Winter Friends.



I'd also like to let everyone know that I am once again a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I know I've gone down this road before but I feel this time it's just "right". I'm very hopeful for the fun year ahead! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And if you're looking for a SU Demo, hope you'll consider me! You can find links to my website and the current catalogs in my sidebar. Lots of fun stuff in the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!!!

Have a simply wonderful day and I'll be back soon!!

Supplies~


2 comments:

Jean Addis said...

A wonderful winter card. She is so cute feeding her little friend.

Denice said...

This is such a sweet card....love the image. Wouldn't it be nice if birds didn't scatter when you walked to them?