Thursday, January 14, 2016

Snow Buddies

Today's card is another one for my winter theme! Today I chose to use a stamp I've had for awhile but haven't had a chance to ink up, Little Darling January by Your Next Stamp.

I used Anita's super cute card for some of my coloring inspiration. She's just so talented! 



I also used last week's sketch at Mojo Monday~


I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Greeting Farm's Release Day Blog Hop!!

Supplies~ (most of them, some are retired and not listed)


7 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni I really like this image and love how it matched your paper to a T!LOVE the soft colours you used. That pink is a really nice shade!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooooo Sweet and adorable looking Danni!!!!!

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious!! Awesome job Danni!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Jean Addis said...

Such a sweet, cute card! The background is beautifully done.

Denice said...

Soft and sweet, loving all the pink!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a sweet card. Love the image and the pink you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.
Lynn, CYP DT

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super duper cute with all that pink! What great pp to go with the stamp. So glad to see you are having fun playing with your YNS stamps :>)