Wednesday, January 13, 2016

TGF Preview Day 3- Eggstra Special


It's Day 3 of previews for the January release at The Greeting Farm! Today is the last day of previews so be ready to hop and shop on Friday~ Release day!!

Today we are previewing the stamp set and matching dies, Eggstra Special! The little chicks and bunnies are just beyond adorable! The set and dies come with lots more extras too so there are a ton of possibilities!!


Cute, cute and cute!! and I must say I am loving the matching dies with these clear stamps! First time I've tried matching dies and I like it!

Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog so you can see all the previews! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget these awesome products will be released on Friday!

3 comments:

Denice said...

OMCuteness...just adorable!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!

Jean Addis said...

My goodness, what a cute card. I can see so many possibilities in your creation that I feel a CASE coming on.