Monday, March 5, 2018

Friends come in all shapes and sizes

Today I'm continuing on my quest to use all of the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order. Today I have #21!



Most of the time I choose my image first and work everything else for the card around that but today I started with the sketch and then worked from there. Sometimes it's good to shake up your routine, right?

I used an older Stamping Bella stamp by Tiddly Inks called Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Super cute!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Stamping Bella~Tiddly Inks~ Friends come in all shapes and sizes,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Berry Burst, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Lemon Lime Twist, SU Berry Burst, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Lemonade
Other Goodies~ copics, square punches, Gold Wink of Stella pen, Kaisercraft rhinestones,

No comments: