Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stampin' Up Sunday- Amazing You

I'm trying to get back into a crafty routine so that means that Stampin' Up Sunday is back!!

Today I used the Sale-A-Bration set, Amazing You. This set is so pretty and so versatile!! and who can resist FREE!! Just spend $50 and you can get this set FREE!! How awesome is that!! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2108 so get those orders in!! You can order anytime at my online site~ HERE!



I added dimension to the flower by stamping it once in Old Olive as the base layer. Next I stamped it twice in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored both of those images and then cut them out. The first one I cut the whole flower out and adhered it to the base image. The second one I cut out but I did not cut the edge petals. I popped the second one up on some of the awesome mini dimensionals. 

Have a super stampy day! and Smile!!

Stamps~ SU Amazing You,
Ink~ SU Old Olive, SU Berry Burst, SU Fresh Fig, SU Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Powder Pink,
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Berry Burst, 
Designer Paper~ SU Fresh Florals designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, corner rounder, SU Basic Pearls, 

3 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! I like the added dimension.

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x