Saturday, August 25, 2018

Always be a mermaid!

Another card for a swap! This one the theme is Sparkle and Shine! If you know me at all you know that I LOVE sparkle so I just had to join in the fun!

I used the super cute Mermaids set from C.C. Designs for my card and of course added lots of sparkle!! You can't see from the photo but I added Wink of Stella to the fish in the background, stickles to the mermaid and a touch of Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on part of the mermaid too. 





I got the idea for using the fish from the uber talented Amy Young. You can see one of her cards where she used the fish HERE!

Have a super fabulous day!

Stamps~ C.C. Designs~Mermaids, SU Seaside Shore, SU Sea Street,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Inks~ Salty Ocean, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Tranquil Tide, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, Bristol Smooth, SU Tranquil Tide,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Wink of Stella pen, SU Stampin' Write Marker, stickles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, this is sooooo adorable!!!!!