Friday, August 24, 2018

You're on my mind

A friend recently lost her father so I wanted to send a card to let her know I was thinking of her. 

I used an older SU set, Upsy Daisy. I embossed the flowers in white and then sponged ink over them. 



I think it turned out pretty and hope it will let my friend know she's not alone, that I'm thinking of her.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Stamps~SU Upsy Daisy, 
Ink~ VersaMark, SU Pool Party, SU Balmy Blue, SU Soft Sky, SU Soft Sea Foam, SU Island Indigo,
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Soft Sea Foam, SU Pool Party,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ embossing powder, SU Stitched Seasons Framelits, SU Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, SU Basic Pearls,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni when I saw this card I thought....it is sooo calming. Beautifully done!