Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Bloom

I was in the mood to make a card but didn't know what exactly I wanted to do so I decided to look through my digi stamps that were printed out to see if anything caught my eye. This sweet digi, a freebie from Newton's Nook, caught my eye so I decided to color it up!

I had to get creative as I had originally printed this out as one image, to be cut into a rectangle but as I was coloring my copic picked up a purple blob from something and ruined my shadow coloring. I have to say I'm pleased with how I was able to save it!


I used an old Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout, SSSC27.



I hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook~digi~Sunflower, 
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Chocolate Chip, misc white,
Designer Paper~ A muse polka dots,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Circles Framelits, Fiskars border punch, SU Leaf punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, white pen, SU Basic Pearls, 

No comments: