Monday, October 29, 2018

You've got Retro Style!

Last year I was fortunate enough to be chosen for SplitcoastStampers design team, which is the Dirty Dozen. As part of this team you create at least 6 cards each month for 6 months for each month's Fan Club theme. Part of the agreement is to not share any of the cards until after a year has passed, which it has, so now I can start sharing the cards I created!!

May 2017 Fan Club theme was Let's Go To The Hop. This card uses the 1950's version on the theme and uses Retro Marci from La La Land Crafts.



I have to say this is one of my favorite cards that I've made. Just so fun!! 

Have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Retro Marci- La La Land Crafts
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Black, SU Pink Pirouette-inside/envie
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Basic Black, misc white,
Designer Paper~ A muse gingham designer paper,
Other Goodies~ Copics, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Wink of Stella Black pen, Wink of Stella Clear pen, Glossy Accents on glasses, Kaisercraft pearls,

No comments: