Saturday, January 26, 2019

Mini Wryn Have Fun

It's been a long time since I've played along with challenges so I thought I'd have some fun and join in a few. The first one I wanted to play along with was the current Tiddly Inks Challenge which is an easy one, Anything Tiddly Goes!

I found this fun little Wryn already printed out so I decided to color her up and get her on a card!!



Have the most fabulous day!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks~digi~Mini Wryn Have Fun,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Highland Heather, 
Designer Paper~ some from my stash, 
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Crafts Nested Stitched Circles, SSS Thanks Scallop die, Kaisercraft pearls, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Oh I LOOOOVE this card Danni!

Rene said...

Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,

Rene

JanR said...

Great card! Such pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Debs said...

i love your layout...adorable...thanks for sharing with us at tiddly inks...hugs Debs x