Friday, January 25, 2019

One Big Meaning Thank you Cards

A friend of mine has recently gone through some very trying times and I wanted to help her but didn't know how. I finally decided that I could help her by doing something that I enjoy~making cards!! I knew she'd need some thank you cards so that's what I made her!

They are all simple, easy designs but I think the message will come across in all of them. I hope they help my friend smile each time she writes a thank you to someone! These are all the cards I made with a retired SU stamp set, One Big Meaning. 






I'll share more of the thank you cards I've made for my friend soon! Thanks for stopping by!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ SU One Big Meaning,
Ink~ SU Tranquil Tide, SU Watermelon Wonder, SU Real Red, SU Garden Green,
Cardstock~ SU Tranquil Tide, SU Whisper White, SU Watermelon Wonder, SU Real Red, SU Basic Black, SU Garden Green,
Designer Paper~ SU retired Subtles designer series paper stack, Authentique~Carefree, SU retired designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU Decorative Dots embossing folder, SU Layering Ovals Framelits, SU Beautiful Wings Embosslits, SU Retired scallop border punch, MFT Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, 

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni your friend will smile for sure! These are perfect!

Sammi said...

These are gorgeous Danni! Lucky friend :)
xxx