Sunday, June 30, 2019

Going Swimming Girl

Summer has finally arrived in Nebraska. Heat indexes over 100, lots of humidity and lots of sun. I'll admit it, I'm a fall/winter gal and I really don't enjoy the weather when it is so hot but you have to have it all to appreciate what you love so I do try to make the most of it (and I love my air conditioning!)!

I thought this fun digi, Going Swimming Girl, from Tiddly Inks would be fun to color up and get on the card in honor of summer. She definitely looks like she's ready for the pool and fun!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks~Going Swimming Girl, TAC Fun in the Sun,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella Alphabet Junction, 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, glossy accents, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: