Monday, July 1, 2019

Some news and a freebie!

I've been keeping a secret. But first, a little "pour your heart out" from me.

If you've followed my blog you know that I have been on design teams, I've taken time off from design teams, I've sold Stampin' Up, I've not sold Stampin' Up, I've sold CTMH, I've not sold CTMH....basically I'm all over the place. I use to feel bad about this but as time goes on I'm starting to be okay with it. I'm me and creativity comes and goes and it also goes in different directions at different times.

I've been a demo for Stampin' Up for about 2 years this time and I have enjoyed it but I've noticed over the last few months my joy for it has been gone. Don't get me wrong, I still like their products but being a demo just isn't giving me the joy it once has. With that said, after this next quarter I will no longer be a Stampin' Up demo.

I've been searching for my joy lately and I am happy to say that it's coming back. I'm excited to create again! Yay!

In finding my joy I decided to apply for a few design teams and I'm so super excited to say that I was chosen to be on the Some Odd Girl Design Team!! I've been a huge fan for so long (I looked, my first card using a Some Odd Girl digi was in 2011!!) that I'm so happy to be on the team. You can see all my Some Odd Girl creations HERE! Be sure to visit the Some Odd Girl Blog post to see the other design team members and a few of their creations as well!!

Here's my first creation as a design team member and how fun is it that this digi, Cancer, is the Zodiac FREEBIE for the month of July!! Why not head on over to the store and pick her up and get a few more of the awesome digis for yourself!!



I had fun making this shaker card but I still need to learn to add more "shaker bits" but overall I think it turned out so fun!



Have a fabulous day and smile!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Cancer, SU Love You Sew
Ink~ SU Call Me Clover, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Night of Navy, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Inside/Out Stitched Circle STAX, rhinestones, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: