Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Hello Gorgeous!

The Greeting Farm has really been capturing my heart (and $$) lately! First it was the mystery box--that was so fun!, and then it was a pre-order for a special Cheeky Girly Girls kit--beyond amazing and it's a clear kit!, and soon my order from the Farmer's Market will be arriving...yeah, they've been speaking my language!!

I couldn't wait to color up one of the Cheeky Girly Girls! They are just so fun! I can't wait to color up more of them soon too!!





Have a perfectly wonderful day!

Stamps~ TGF Cheeky Girly Girls kit,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, misc white, SU Poppy Parade, 
Designer Paper~ SU  2018-20120 In Color Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, Simon Says Stamp Dot Scallop Border die, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, 

No comments: