Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Fab-u-lous Sunny Mae

Today I have a card using the summery digi, Sunny Mae, from Some Odd Girl. I wish I could look that good in the heat of the summer but instead I usually look like a drowned lobster, hehe!


For my layout I used the current sketch from Sunday Stamps~



Stay cool and I'll see you back here tomorrow!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Sunny Mae, Whimsy Girl Talk
Ink~ SU Pumpkin Pie, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Pumpkin Pie,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Konnichiwa,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU border punch, SU Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder, SU sequins, 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute image - I wish I looked this good, too, lol. I love the papers you chose to go with her - so bright and fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a fun card! So bright and cheery. Fantastic coloring too! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!