Thursday, July 4, 2019

Have a fin-tastic day!

Happy 4th of July!! I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!

I am constantly blown away by the talent of Amy from A Thousand Sheets of Paper. She is just simply amazing in everything she does!! Many years ago she designed stamps for C.C. Designs that were called Sweet November Stamps. 

She has since stopped designing for them but now releases a few digis through 7 KIDS Craft Store, Sweet November Digis. Several of the digis she's released are from "the vault" and a few I've happened to have still in rubber form! 

The past few releases have been mermaids and it made me remember that I had some of her previous mermaids so I thought I'd get them out and color one up! I chose Current Ebbtide & Anela to color up first. 


I'm not so much into creating the elaborate scenes that she is but I still think it turned out nice! I really don't know why I don't use my Distress Oxide Inks more! Every time I pull them out I just love them! They just blend so nicely!

Have a great day!!

Stamps~ C.C. Designs~Sweet November~ Current Ebbtide & Anela, C.C. Designs Amy R Summer Sentiments, C.C. Designs Sugarplums Underwater,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Inks~Broken China, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio, VersaFine Onyx Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, Bristol Smooth, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Beautiful! I really love the background!

Nancy Thomas said...

So, so pretty Danni! I still have this stamp too.