Friday, June 7, 2019

May your birthday...

I thought I'd play along with the current CAS Colours & Sketches challenge of the following colors~



I decided to try and make a wreath card again as I really liked how the first one I made turned out. You can see it HERE! I used the Stampin' Up set, Everything Rosy to make this one. I CASE'd my layout as I really liked how it looked. 

I think this color combo is so pretty! I might have to make another card soon using these colors!!




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ SU Everything Rosy,
Ink~ SU Powder Pink, SU Pool Party, SU So Saffron,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Pool Party, SU Powder Pink,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Stampin' Write Markers, SU Basic Pearls,

2 comments:

karen h said...

Wonderful card. I like the touch of ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Wei said...

Beautiful creation with these colours! Love how you used the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.