Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Danni's 50 and Fabulous Blog Hop!!

Today is a big day! The day that I turn 50!! I remember when I was little I thought 50 was soooo old but as the day has approached, I feel a bit differently. I have been through so much in my life that has defined me and made me who I am and I'm proud of me so I'm grabbing hold of 50 and embracing it!!

I wanted something fun and crafty for my birthday so what's better than a super fun blog hop with some crafty friends!!! This is a "just for fun" hop, so no prizes but some of my favorite bloggers and YouTubers are playing along so you won't be disappointed!!

At each stop you'll find an awesome birthday card so have fun hopping along!!


Here's all the amazing friends who are playing along with today's hop~


Here's what I came up with for today's hop~



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit my crafty friends for lots more birthday fun!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~HB2U Anya,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Pool Party,
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella Giddy Up,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX set 1, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, sequins,

9 comments:

Sammi said...

Happy Birthday Danni!!
Well done on embracing 50 :) Hope this day and year ahead certainly will be fabulous for you!!

Thanks for letting me help celebrate your day by joining in on the blog hop!! :D

MUCH love,
Sammi
xxx

Sammi said...

PS LOVE this card and hope you eat lots of yummy cake!!!

Rose Andrew said...

Hello Danni, Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful day with love ones. Beautiful card . Glad to be part of the hop.
Crafty Hugs
Rose DT

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Happy 50 Birthday Danni!!! I am so thrilled you are choosing to embrace 50. It may be an "I can't believe I am already 50, how did that happen" (it was for me...lol) but look at all the wonderful accomplishments you have made on your life's journey. Enjoy every moment and memory of this coming year!!!
Your Anya card is absolutely adorable, and I love the color combo!!!
Wishing you many Happy Birthday surprises!!!!
Hugz,
Trish

Glittered Paws said...

Anxious to get started on this hop and what a cute card to start with. You color these little girls so stinkin cute. Happy 50th - embrace and enjoy. Hugs

Sandi said...

Happy birthday Danni! Sorry I was unable to participate. I love your card....the coloring on hair is spectacular.

MadeByMeghanK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOUR CARD! I love your crafts and blog! hope you have a great day!

Christine Dol said...

Happy 50th Birthday Danni!!!!!
LOVE your birthday card....enjoy your day!!!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so glad I could help you celebrate your day.