Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Happy Birthday with Miss Anya Coffee Break

I am so super excited!! This month I am the Guest Designer on The Greeting Farm Blog!! Yay!! It's no secret how much I love their stamps so I didn't waste a second saying yes when they asked if I would create a few cards for them this month!!


I used the super fun Miss Anya Coffee Break for my card today! Of course I made it a birthday card to keep with my theme this month! I used the Little Party set for the sentiment This set is just so cute and fun!!!



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow for something SUPER fun and exciting!!

Stamps~ TGF Miss Anya Coffee Break, TGF Little Party,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive, SU Early Espresso
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ S.E.I. Jocelyn,
Other Goodies~ copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, glossy accents, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, sequins,

No comments: