Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Today there is a special FUN Some Odd Girl Insta-Hop!! What that means is that if you are on Instagram get on there NOW and go to @someoddgirl and then hop along, comment and be inspired by all the great projects!! There will be some prizes too so head on over to Instagram and get hopping!!

I'm sharing my project here as well but know that any comments left here will NOT be counted for the prizes and such, only those left on Instagram.

I chose Witchy Mae to use on my project. I love that little kitty on her broom with her!! 


Have a great day and remember to head over to Instagram for all the fun!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Witchy Mae, SU Good Greetings,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~ Doodlebug Haunted Manor,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels, gold sparkle pen, Taylored Expressions bat die,

No comments: