Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Wishing you well

I haven't used one of the Sweet Sunday Sketches lately so I thought I'd have fun with one again today! This is #65!


I used Gather Together from Stampin' Up for my card along with matching products. I really like the colors and how it went together.


Have a great day! and smile!

Stamps~ SU Gather Together,
Ink~ SU Pretty Peacock, SU Early Espresso,
Cardstock~ SU Early Espresso, SU Pretty Peacock
Designer Paper~ SU Come to Gather designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ SU Gathered Leaves dies, MFT Fishtail Flag Frames, gold metallic thread

3 comments:

Christine Dol said...

I love your colours too! Great card Danni!

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

LOVE your color combo!!!!! Gorgeous card!!!!!!!

~ Connie said...

WOW that is beautiful. I have a friends wanting an SU rep/demonstrator; do you have a contact name for her and ME? please send me an e-mail at rubberduckart@yahoo.com THANKS