Monday, November 11, 2019

Curly Kaylee

I am on a mission to get my stack of already colored images onto cards! Some of them have been in that stack for years!! The first one I pulled out was Curly Kaylee from Some Odd Girl. I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils. 

I couldn't decide on a sentiment so I left it blank so I could use it for any occasion. I love the red and black theme!


Have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~ Curly Kaylee,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Taylored Expressions February 2011 Key Ingredients kit, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~ Taylored Expressions February 2011 Key Ingredients kit,
Other Goodies~ Prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT Rectangle STAX set 1, Taylored Expressions February 2011 Key Ingredients kit,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Wonderful card Danni...
I like how you cut her out and then placed her! Flower arrangement is really nice too!