Sunday, November 10, 2019

I think you're sweeter than apple pie!

It's time to do a new series!! This time I decided to use stamps from The Greeting Farm that were released many years ago. They were part of the Super Secret Stamp Club. There were 36 stamps released and I finally completed my collection of them all by getting the one I was missing at The Greeting Farm's Farmers Market at the end of September.

Out of 36 stamps I've only used 6 of them!! Crazy because they are all so fun!  Today I'm starting off the series with the first Super Secret Stamp Club (SSSC) stamp, #1 Fairest. 

I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card~ I think you're sweeter than apple pie! So fun!!



Have a super day!

Stamps~ TGF SSSC #1 Fairest, TAC Apple of My Eye,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red, SU Pineapple Punch, 
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~ Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients April 2011, 
Other Goodies~ Copics, MFT Blueprints 6, glossy accents, stickles, rhinestones

No comments: