Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sweet Succulents

At work this past week we had a secret pal exchange which was tons of fun! On the last day we were to reveal ourselves to our pal so I thought it would be fun to make my pal a little set of cards for the grand reveal.

I learned she likes to garden and although this isn't exactly gardening, I thought succulents would be fun. 

My cards were inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by one of the MFT DT. I really like how they came out for a quick set of cards!





Have a super day and smile!

Stamps~ MFT Sweet Succulents,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Mango Melody, SU Tempting Turquoise,SU Sweet Sugarplum, SU Gumball Green,
Cardstock~ SU Mango Melody, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Sweet Sugarplum,
Designer Paper~ Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Sweet Succulents dies, sequins,

3 comments:

AZTK said...

SUPER CUTE~! got here after seeing Splitcoaststamper posts. really adorable design, so CAS but definitely interesting with the fun plaid backgrounds. I will post the same on Splitcoast. Thanks for inspiring us! Teresa

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so super cute! Your secret pal is going to love them.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love everything about these. The layout, the super cute adorable little images, your coloring the sequins. Everything! I'm a little jealous I wasn't your secret pal. ;) TFS!