Monday, November 25, 2019

Made with Love

A co-worker is expecting her first baby at the end of the month so a bunch of us went in on a gift and we needed a card to go with it so I volunteered to make it. I used a Stampin' Up set, Made with Love. I discovered I really don't have that many baby themed sets, hmmmm.



Have a wonderful day and smile!

Stamps~ SU Made with Love,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Pirouette, Gina K. Designs Obsidian Amalgam,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write Markers, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Crafts-Too Hearts embossing folder,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni this is soooo cute! I bet your co-worker loved her card!!!!!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So adorable! Just love the little embossed hearts. :)