Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful, grateful, blessed

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. I hope your day is filled with love and laughter.

I didn't make many autumn cards this year so before I dive into winter/holiday cards, I thought I would make one more autumn one. I was itching to use my wreath builder again so I got it out along with the Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set.


I made a little 4 1/4 square card. Sometimes it's fun to make different sizes/shapes to keep things interesting!!

Have a very blessed and wonderful day!

Stamps~ Gina K. Autumn Wreath Builder, 
Ink~ Gina K.~Honey Mustard, Faded Brick, Fresh Asparagus, Tomato Soup, Sandy Beach
Cardstock~ Gina K. Heavy Base Weight White, SU Cajun Craze, SU Early Espresso,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ Gina K. Wreath Builder, SU enamel shapes

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Absolutely love this! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!