Friday, November 29, 2019

Let your hair down

Today I have another card for my Super Secret Stamp Club series! I am using all the SSSC stamps from The Greeting Farm, in order. (note, these are all retired stamps but occasionally they are available in the Farmer's Market). This is #2, Tress! To see the other cards in the series (or using the SSSC stamps) click HERE

I was so excited when I was looking for a sentiment that I found this one that fits the image pefect!!


Have the best day ever!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm SSSC #2 Tress, SU Let Your Hair Down,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Tempting Turquoise,
Designer Paper~ Authentique Gathering,
Other Goodies~ copics, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, SU enamel shapes,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So cute! Love the coloring on the hair and the color blocked background. TFS!