Sunday, December 1, 2019

Peeker Kids

I have a little container full of images I've colored. Many of them have been in there for years so I'm trying to get them onto cards. This is one of those images. This image is from a company no longer in business, StampFairy and is part of a collection called Peeker Kids.


I couldn't decide what occasion I wanted this card for so I left it blank. I really like the black, white, green combo~more than I thought I would!!

Have a super duper day!

Stamps~ StampFairy~digi~Peeker Kids,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Garden Green,
Designer Paper~ The Paper Studio Cactus Makes Perfect,
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, SU enamel shapes, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! So glad you made her into a card. TFS!