Monday, December 2, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes

Have you visited Some Odd Girl lately? You should!! Check out the New Section because Kristy has been busy releasing stamps that were once clear stamps as digis! Super duper fun!! I'm so excited about so many of them!! I hope I have lots of crafty time so I can color em' up!! 

Today I am using one of the Holiday Minis called Holideer! I figured I better get a few winter/holiday cards done! 


Have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Holiday Minis, Whimsy Stamps~Raindrop Echo Designs~Bracket Sentiments,
Ink~ SU Early Espresso,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ Memory Box Tinsel,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such a very 'deer' card. :) TFS!