Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Sending Happy Thoughts

Another image from my "already colored" stack for today's card. This is an oldie but goodie from Whimsy Stamps by Meljen's Designs called Little Dachshund. It makes me smile!


I couldn't find a good link/photo of the sketch I used but it's from MFT and is one for their retired Blueprints 6. 

Smile and have a great day!

Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps~Meljen's Designs~digi~Little Dachsund, Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words,
Ink~ SU Lucky Limeade
Cardstock~ SU scraps of cardstock-unsure of exact colors,
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper Toy Box,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 6, scrappers floss,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

So adorable! I love the pup and the way you match the plaid on the button too!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So cute - love the little doggy and the layout of this card. TFS!