Friday, January 3, 2020

BFF Friends

As I was going through my stamps trying to figure out what to create I saw this fun stamp from Paper Pretties called Best Friends. Paper Pretties is another company that is no longer in business but I'm glad I have so many of their stamps.

After I colored my image I used a newly re-found nestabilities die. I knew I had a bunch of dies in a little storage container but never took the time lately to sort them out. Imagine my surprise when I took the time that I found several sets that I have always liked but forgotten about. 

My image was pretty large so I went very simple with the layout of the card, letting the image shine. As I was finishing the card it seemed to need a little something so I pulled out a doily to put behind the image panel. I think it gave it just the right touch!



Have a great day!

Stamps~ Paper Pretties Best Friends,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Dapper Denim,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Dapper Denim,
Designer Paper~ Paper Studio Country Road,
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I just adore this card and will treasure it!! So glad we got together over break. See you soon. ;)