Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Hey, Friend

Happy New Year! It doesn't seem possible that it's 2020!! Is that something an old person says? I feel old lately. You didn't come here for my musings so onto my card for today!

I used another Sweet Sunday Sketch. You can see all my other cards using these awesome sketches HERE! Today I have sketch #69



I used a digi from Some Odd Girl called Hi Kaylee. She looked like she was welcoming in the new year to me! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I colored her with my copics and cut her out with nestabilities. The rest of the card came together pretty easily. I think my sentiment was a little too small but I decided to just leave it.


Another layout that I can see being used again!

Have the most fabulous day and a great new year!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Hi Kaylee, Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words,
Ink~ SU Pacific Point,
Cardstock~ SU Pacific Point, Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Marrakech, 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, Echo Park Enamel Dots~Jungle Safari, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: