Saturday, January 25, 2020

Dahlia Fae I'm here for you

Today I have a card using a digital stamp from Sweet November called Dahlia Fae. You can find Sweet November digi stamps at 7 Kids Crafts Store~ HERE!

Here's another comparison photo of where I would have stopped with my coloring before and then how I added the details with my prismacolor pencils. I just can't get over the difference. 


I had some ink splotches that I needed to cut off so I cut the image panel a bit smaller/narrow than I had originally planned but I think it still turned out to be a very nice card.


I added some sparkle and I love how it looks!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Dahlia Fae, Paper Makeup Stamps~Nothing left to say,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Night of Navy,
Designer Paper~ Kaisercraft Tea at Elsie's, 
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, white pen, doily, pearls, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

wow Danni...the difference is so amazing! GREAT job!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Resplendently beautiful.

♥ Autumn