Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hang in there!

Hello friends! Today I'm up on the Some Odd Girl blog! I have had cute lil' Hang Out Ollie printed out for some time so I decided to color him up and get him on a card. Such a sweet lil' monkey!! 


I just love how this turned out! I'm glad I decided to color him up!! What Some Odd Girl digis are hanging out waiting for you to color them? Get them out and get busy!!

Have the best day ever!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Hang Out Ollie, TAC Happy Day,

Ink~ VersaMark,
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Shaded Spruce, 
Designer Paper~ SU Tropical Escape designer series paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX set 1, Detail White Embossing Powder, SU Tropical Thinlits,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I love how you did the leaves on the side of the card to match the paper and the sentiment is neat too! Great card!!! You are doing amazing with your cards!