Saturday, January 18, 2020

Hello with Beehive Mae

I have a fun card for you today using a digi from Some Odd Girl called Beehive Mae. She just looks so sweet and nice but I wonder if there's a little twinkling of some attitude under all that hair!

My copics were not cooperating and were "gunky" so I just decided that the shine on her hair is just from all the hairspray she used. Get creative, right?

I wanted red glasses because it makes me think of my younger days and watching Sally Jesse Raphael! I added glossy accents to the glasses to make them a bit more realistic.



I die cut "hello" three times and then glued them all together to make it have a bit more dimension than just one die cut.

Thanks for stopping by and have a super fabulous day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Beehive Mae,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Basic Black, SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ Simple Stories SN@P Color Vibe 2, 
Other Goodies~ copics, glossy accents, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, MFT Stitched Ovals STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Stamp Anniething Hello die, SU enamel dots, 

No comments: