Saturday, January 18, 2020

The Coloring Challenge Road Trip Online Class Day 3


Today I have am sharing my finished project from The Coloring Challenge Road Trip Online Class. I really enjoyed this class and am excited to continue to try these tips and techniques on future coloring projects. I really need to remember not to rush through my coloring. You can see previous days of coloring HERE!

Here's a comparison of the first day's coloring and then today's finished coloring. I keep looking at it and thinking "Wow!! I did that!" 


And here's the finished project! I kept it very simple so that the image could shine. 


Have a fabulous day! and smile!

Stamps~ Power Poppy~In Praise of Sunflowers,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Night of Navy,
Cardstock~ SU Night of Navy, misc white,
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny Very Vintage Double Dot Designs,
Other Goodies~ copics, Prismacolor Pencils, white pen, nestabilities, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,

2 comments:

~ Connie said...

Great work! Wish I had time to do this challenge / class. Looking forward to seeing your next examples. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Kathy said...

This is so awesome and I am super duper proud of you!