Sunday, January 5, 2020

You had me at meow!

I bought this stamp set, Newton's Sweetheart, awhile ago and realized I had never inked it up! I decided to get it inky today!! Love these cute cats!! And such fun sentiments in this set too!!

After I colored my image with my copics I worked on figuring out a layout. I decided to use my MFT Blueprints 24 which made it easy to put the card together.

I found my designer series papers and then just went to town putting the card together. I had to giggle as I fussy cut the cute cats out and then realized I had the dies for this set. LOL! Next time!




Have a super wonderful day!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook~Newton's Sweetheart,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Early Espresso, SU Coastal Cabana for inside and envelope,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Early Espresso, 
Designer Paper~ Authentique Gathering,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 24, 

No comments: