Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy Anniversary!

I've been making cards since 2005. In all time I don't think I've ever made an anniversary card. If I did, it was only 1 or 2 and nothing I remember. I felt like I was in new territory when I was asked if I could make one but I thought I'd give it a go.

Here's my first try using an old Stampin' Up set, Upsy Daisy. I didn't know what colors so I decided to go with the classic combo of red, black and white.


Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ SU Upsy Daisy,
Ink~ SU Cherry Cobbler, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~ Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients February 2011 kit,
Other Goodies~ MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, pearls,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni you nailed it! It is really a soft and pretty card! Love the colour choice and the added pearls!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Just lovely!!! I am sure the 'client' was very happy. :)