Saturday, January 11, 2020

Be Fearless

Today's card uses a fun digi from Some Odd Girl called Gnome Mountain. This gnome looks so grumpy but with the little snail on top, I feel he's got a softer side under all that gruff!

My hubby helped me see that the snail just climbed this mountain, Gnome Mountain. Oh yeah, love it even more now!! LOL!! As I colored this image and brought it to life I kept getting more and more excited! THAT is why I do this hobby!!

I seriously just LOVE the way he turned out after I colored him. The rest is history~picking papers, a layout and voila' a finished card!


I haven't played along with any challenges for awhile but I did discover that Shopping Our Stash's challenge this week was to use a gnome on your project so I had to enter that!! 

Have the best day ever!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Gnome Mountain, The Greeting Farm~ Mega-Mini Amazing,
Ink~ SU Mossy Meadow,
Cardstock~ SU Mossy Meadow,
Designer Paper~ SU Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics,  MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Taylored Expressions Leafy Branch, 

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous Gnome and beautifully coloured, great design and colours, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for Gnome Sweet Gnome.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Christine Dol said...

Danni, you did a fabulous card! I love the colours you chose and the paper! Great card!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I think you should frame this - it is definitely a work of art! GREAT job and TFS!

Chris Dring said...

I would be so proud too if I could color like you did on this amazing card! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

Chana Malkah said...

You have every reason to be excited! Your Image is beautifully colored and the composition of your project is spot on! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge and giving us this wonderful design as an entry at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Donna said...

He he he that gnome totally looks like my father in law (LOL) but he's hardly ever grumpy :)
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Gnome Sweet Gnome" challenge!