Monday, February 10, 2020

Duncan and Donut

Hello friends! Today I have a card using another one of the newly released Sweet November Digital Stamps, Duncan and Donut! Remember that Sweet November Digital Stamps are only available at 7 Kids Craft Store! There's lots of fun products in the store so be sure to take a look around!!

I was inspired by my friend, Melissa's card with this fab duo! You can see the card HERE! I loved how she decorated the little boy's shirt! Doesn't that just make it more personal? Love it!

I have a good friend who I just knew I had to make this for so I colored the dog and the boy to resemble her son and dog. I have to say I was very nervous coloring the black dog but I think it turned out pretty good. It was so fun to color these two up and give them those personal touches!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Duncan and Donut, MFT You have my heart,
Ink~ SU Dapper Denim,  SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ Neenah Solar White 80lb., SU Poppy Parade, SU Dapper Denim
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Taylored Expressions Cloud Duo,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

You rocked this card Danni!