Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Gnome Valentines

I finally had time to sit down and create with the Simon Says Stamp Li'l Gnome die that I got awhile ago. So much fun!! I decided to make some Valentine cards for a swap group I'm in.

I was so happy when I found a set of heart dies that I had forgotten I had! They worked perfectly to set the gnome on!




I hope that the swap group enjoys these as they were fun to create! Have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~ TAC Valentine Mice,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Basic Black, SU Blush Blossom, misc white, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny Crush Collection
Other Goodies~ Simon Says Stamp Li'l Gnome die, Crafts-Too Hearts Embossing Folder, Whimsy Stamps Stitched Hearts,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Guaranteed they will love them Danni!

Donna said...

This is too cute Danni!