Friday, February 14, 2020

Sheetload of Cards-July 2019-Pandamonium

Today I have another Sheetload of Cards to share with you. This one is from July 2019! You can see the original video of it HERE! You can see other cards I've made with the Sheetload of Cards sketches HERE!

I thought it would be fun to use the SugarPea Designs Pandamonium stamp set that I just got from 7 Kids Craft Store. It's just so much fun and oh so adorable!

This Sheetload of Cards makes 12 cards so I decided to do 4 cards of 3 different designs. 








I also made a quick video for these cards!! You can find it HERE!!

Have an awesome day!

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs~Pandamonium,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Grey,
Cardstock~ SU Smoky Slate, SU Flirty Flamingo, SU Basic Grey, SU Whisper White, misc. white,
Designer Paper~ retired SU designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, pearls,

1 comment:

Stamp With Sandie said...

I love the little cutie with his hat on, lovely cards. X