Monday, February 3, 2020

Some Odd Girl New Release Day 1- Light Moth

I'm so excited for today, for this week!! It's time for a new release at Some Odd Girl!! Yay!! This year we're doing things a little different than it has been by going back to more traditional type releases! So much fun!!

Each day this week we'll be featuring a new stamp (there's 5 new digi stamps and then 1 Freebie with purchase digi!) but the best news is that they are available today!! Be sure to check them all out in the shop HERE!

Make sure you check out the Some Odd Girl Blog each day so you can see all of the design team's creations, giveaways and details on how to get this month's freebie!!

Today we are featuring the gorgeous Light Moth! I'm telling ya, I am in love with this release!! I know she's a moth but in my mind she's a fairy. 



I'll see you back here tomorrow for another card featuring one of these fab new digi stamps!! Have an amazing day!

I also made a quick video if you wanna check it out! Click HERE!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Light Moth, TAC Happy Today,
Ink~ Distress Oxide~ Broken China, Peeled Paint, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Bristol Smooth, SU Rich Razzleberry, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, white pen, MFT Cloud Stencil, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

No comments: