Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Always in my heart

I've been so in awe of Kerri's pencil coloring so I finally decided to try some for myself. I bought some Strathmore Colored Pencil paper to try on Kerri's advice and I did like how the pencils blended on it. 

I colored up Heart Locket Marci for Day 13 of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I didn't like how I colored her blouse so I paper pieced it. Still some practice to do on blending but I'm pleased with how this turned out.


On the inside the sentiment says~ Always in my heart.


Thanks for stopping by and have a super crafty day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ Heart Locket Marci,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pacific Point,
Cardstock~ SU Pacific Point, Strathmore Colored Pencil paper,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Marrakech,
Other Goodies~ prismacolor pencils, SU retired triple heart punch, Wink of Stella pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable! Great job with the colored pencils. :)