Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Birthday to YOUUUU!!

I was so excited to find out that 7 Kids Craft Store is starting to carry products from My Favorite Things! We all know how popular these products are so they sell out quickly but they'll be back soon!

I just got the MFT set, Birthday Buds and the matching dies. So much fun!! I decided to use the cute, cute lil' birdies for my first card. I just love em'!


Be safe and be happy!! Take time for you and get crafty!

Stamps~ MFT Birthday Buds,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean,
Cardstock~ SU Balmy Blue,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~On the Sunny Side,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Birthday Buds dies, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable little birdies!!