Saturday, March 14, 2020

Think Happy, Be Happy

I colored up this sweet Pure Innocence Freckles for Day 2 of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I'm getting a little braver in my coloring and added some stripes to her little top.  Super fun!

Do you ever rediscover a product and then use it on every card for awhile? I feel that's what I did this week with the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX dies. Oh well, at least they are getting used, right?


Thanks so much for stopping by and be happy!

Stamps~ MFT Pure Innocence Freckles,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ SU Baked Brown Sugar,
Designer Paper~ BoBunny Very Vintage Double Dot, 
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Blueprints 18, 

1 comment:

Kristie Wilson said...

Super cute! I like the stripes on her shirt!