Monday, March 9, 2020

Chase

I have another card today using an image I colored up for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge! This was from Day 4. 

This cute bunny, Chase, is from the latest Sweet November release at 7 Kids Craft Store. I paired him up with some new Echo Park papers that I got as well called Oh Happy Day! Love the happy, pretty designs in this 6x6 pad!! I didn't add a sentiment to this card because I couldn't make up my mind what occasion I wanted it to be for. I know it's simple but I just love letting the image shine!


Remember, this is the last month to purchase Sweet November digi stamps so make sure you get the ones you love--which is all of them, if you're like me!!

Have a wonderful crafty day!!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Chase,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Neenah, SU Crushed Curry,
Designer Paper~ Echo Park~Oh Happy Day,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils,MFT Stitched Oval STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

No comments: