Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Twinkly Wishes

I have to say that I had so much fun with this card! I started putting it all together to color for Day 8 of The 30 Day Coloring Challenge but then I loved it so much I had to put the entire card together!

I just got an order from 7 Kids Craft Store and in it was the stamp set, Flower Field from The Greeting Farm. I just had to play with it! It was so fun to put together a little scene using the flowers and then I added a little fairy from the Fairy Happy set. 



Have a great day!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Flower Field, The Greeting Farm~Fairy Happy,
Ink~ Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, SU Call Me Clover, Memento Black, SU Lovely Lipstick,
Cardstock~ SU Lovely Lipstick,
Designer Paper~ SU 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series paper, 
Other Goodies~ MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, copics, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, white pen, stickles, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1,