Monday, April 27, 2020

Social Distance Anya

More cards I made for my co-workers! Lots of fun with this digi, Social Distance Anya from The Greeting Farm. I had lots of fun coloring all these up and making the masks all different!

I kept them super simple again so I could mail them easily. I used some of my embossing folders for a simple but easy touch.



















If you haven't watched the video I made showcasing these and the past two days cards, check it out HERE!!

Have a happy day!!

Stamps~ TGF~digi~Social Distance Anya,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Pineapple Punch, SU Basic Black, SU Peek-a-boo Peach, SU Call Me Clover, SU Garden Green, SU Pacific Point, SU Pretty In Pink, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1,  SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Sparkle embossing folder, SU Fancy Fan embossing folder, SU Arrows embossing folder, SU Decorative Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder, Crafts-Too Hearts embossing folder,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Your cards are wonderful Danni!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such an awesome set of cards - I know the ladies loved them. :) TFS