Thursday, May 14, 2020

Belly Rubs

EEEK!! I am soooo excited!! Sweet November has always been one of my favorite lines of stamps. They have been sold in numerous stores but now they have their own shop!! Yay!! 

Amy Young is the mastermind behind all these fabulous digi stamps and she is one of my most favorite artists!! Not only does she design amazing stamps but she also creates the BEST cards! Her scene cards are simply out of this world. If you haven't checked out her blog, grab a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy!! 

You can see some of my previous Sweet November cards, HERE

Today I'm beyond excited as Amy asked if I could create a card using the new mermaid, Belly Rubs, that is being released today! I didn't think twice before I said yes, I'd love to!! I just hope I did the sweet, wonderful mermaid and her otter friend justice!

I decided to be brave and create a scene so I used Belly Rubs and one of the awesome Background Builder Sets, Surfacing. I pictured these friends in a nice quiet pool that doesn't have any waves, just enjoying the day.



I think for my first digi scene card it turned out fun!! Be sure to head on over to the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook group as I know there will be other designers showing off this awesome mermaid!!

Have the best day ever!!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Belly Rubs and Surfacing, Craftin' Desert Divas~Mermaid Lagoon for sentiment
Ink~ SU Tempting Turquoise,
Cardstock~ SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, copics, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, Taylored Expressions cloud die,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

You did such a great job with the digi!! I love the coloring and the addition of the little clouds in the background. :)